The Club's Annual Obedience Trial will be held on Saturday 29 September 2018 at the Dogs NSW Bill Spilstead Complex for Canine Affairs, 44 Luddenham Road, Orchard Hills. The Trial is conducted as part of the 2018 NSW Obedience State Titles.
- CCD Miss J Stewart (NSW) Novice Mr J Spiteri (NSW)
- Open Mr R Probert (NSW) Open Ms J Kaldor (NSW)
- UD Ms M Fazekas (NSW)
- UD Mr D Turley (NSW)
- UDX Miss V Etherington (NSW)
- First, Second and Third Place - Trophy and Sash
- Sash for Title gained on the day
- President’s Trophy for highest scoring dog or bitch
- Founder’s Trophy for highest scoring ESDTC Member.
In the event of identical scores being obtained for either of these Trophies, a ‘run-off’, conducted by Mr Turley, will determine the winner/s.
The Trial will be conducted under the Rules and Regulations of the Royal NSW Canine Council, a copy of which may be perused at the Secretary’s office.
Please see the attached Trial Catalogue for check-in and start times and ring details - note, this is an updated copy of the catalogue (27/9) which contains all Trial entries: