When you join the Club you become a Member, not your dog. The joining/membership fee entitles you to membership of the Club until the end of June*, allowing you to train your dog through to that date.
* Members who join in May or June of the current year do not have to renew membership until June of the following year.
For all other Members, a renewal form will be mailed to you in May, inviting you to renew membership for the next year.
The current fees (in Australian dollars) are:
- Adult Single Membership (over 17 years old), 1 * handler per dog: $30
- Junior Membership (12 to 17 years old), 1 * handler: $20
- Additional Members, more than 1 * handler per dog (eg. Dual Membership): $10 per extra handler
- Beginners' Program Fees - covers our Puppy Classes & Adult Dog RDO Course: $30 flat fee for full progam to be paid in advance on registration
- Ground Fees for ongoing training in our Foundation Class / Adanced Classes 1 to 4 / Activity Class (beyond the Beginners' Program): $3 per training day, paid on day of attendance
- Membership Renewal: $10 per Member (due 30th June of current financial year)
- Children are welcome at the Club, but they must be supervised and they must not handle a dog in class. Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to join the Club. Junior Membership is available for children aged 12 to 17 years old
- Puppies and adult dogs must have a collar and lead for training - not an extendable lead. A harness is permissable, but the goal will be to work towards using a collar and lead for training in the Advanced Classes (harnesses cannot be used in Promotion Tests)
- All dogs must be fully vaccinated - a current vaccination certificate must be provided when joining the Club and renewing membership
- The only method of payment accepted is CASH or CHEQUE.