With the end of daylight saving time over Easter, Registration and Class Times for the Beginners' Program (Puppies and our adult dog Responsible Dog Ownership Course) revert to the Club's usual schedule from Sunday 8th April - Activity Class and Rally-O also resume:
- 7:45-8:00am: Inspection Line for Adult Dog Class 2 and Activity Class
- 8:00–9:00am: Training for Class 2 and Activity Class
- 8:00–9:00am: Registration desk for Adult Dog Responsible Dog Ownership (RDO) Course (on alternate Sundays - see Training Dates) - Adult Dog RDO registrations close at 9:00am or when the class size cap of no more than 10 dogs per Week 1 Class is reached
- 8:30-9:00am: Inspection Line for Adult Dog RDO Course, Foundation Class and Classes 1, 3 & 4
- 9:00-10:00am: Training for Adult Dog RDO Course, Foundation Class and Classes 1, 3 and 4
- 9:15-10:15am: Registration desk opens for Puppy Classes (on alternate Sundays - see Training Dates) - Puppy Class registrations close at 10:15am or when the class size cap of no more than 10 puppies per Week 1 Class is reached
- 10:15–11:00am: Training for Puppy Classes
- 10:15-11:00am: Rally-O Class (TBC weekly)
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starts to ensure you have plenty of time for registration, inspection and training - give your dog and you time to settle before training, so that you both get the most out of the class.
Full details of class and registration/joiner times are available on the Next Training Date page.