The Annual General Meeting of the Club will be held on SUNDAY 24th SEPTEMBER 2017 at the Training Grounds in Centennial Park, commencing at 10.00am.
- To note apologies for non-attendance.
- To confirm the minutes of the previous AGM.
- To receive and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet and accompanying reports.
- To receive the President’s report.
- To elect Office Bearers and Committee Members for the following 12 months.
- To appoint an auditor.
- To consider and deal with motions of which due notice has been given.
- To deal with such other business as the Chairman and Members may allow.
NB. IF FOR ANY REASON A QUORUM NOT BE PRESENT, THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD ON SUNDAY 8th OCTOBER 2017 AT THE SAME TIME AND VENUE.
Item 5 on the Agenda
NOMINATIONS FOR COMMITTEE AND OFFICE BEARERS:
The following nominations have been received:
President: (1) Jason Lau
Vice President: (1) Julie Brandon
Secretary: (1) Lee Davis
Treasurer: (1) Sherlyn Koo
General Committee: (5)
Activity Class Coordinator: (1) Sandra Walker
Publicity Officer: (1) Robert Fairhead
These members have indicated their willingness to serve on the Committee for the following 12 months.
Item 6 on the Agenda
To appoint an Auditor
Vanja Naus completed our audit for 2016/2017 and is willing to be nominated for the 2017/2018 financial year.