Due to the extreme temperatures of the past couple of weekends, and the possibility of further heat waves during the remaining months of summer and into early autumn, the Club has decided start and end times for our Adult Dogs Responsible Dog Ownership (RDO) Course and Puppy Classes will be brought forward an hour earlier than usual.
These changes will also affect registration/joiner times and Activity Class.
Effective from Sunday 19th February until the week before the end of daylight saving, the Club's Registration and Training Times for all classes will be:
- 7:30–8:00am: Registration desk for Adult Dog RDO Course (on alternate Sundays - see Training Dates) - Adult Dog RDO registrations close at 8:00am or if the class size cap of 10 dogs per Week 1 Class is reached
- 7:45-8:00am: Inspection Line for Adult Dog RDO Course & Class 2
- 8:00–9:00am: Training for Adult Dog RDO Course & Class 2. Note: No Activity Class during this period
- 8:15-9:15am: Registration desk opens for Puppy Classes (on alternate Sundays - see Training Dates) - Puppy Class registrations close at 9:15am or if the class size cap of 10 puppies per Week 1 Class is reached
- 8:30-9:00am: Inspection Line for Foundation Class and Classes 1, 3 & 4
- 9:00-10:00am: Foundation Class and Classes 1, 3 and 4
- 9:15–10:00am: Training for Puppy Classes
- 10:15-11:00am: Rally-O Class (TBC weekly)
The new registration and training times, along with the times from the end of daylight saving till Club's last week of training for the year, are listed in the Training Times page on the Club website
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starts to ensure you have plenty of time for registration, inspection and training - give your dog and you time to settle before training, so that you both get the most out of the class.
And please remember to provide your puppies and dogs access to clean, cool water during the hot weather - for a drink, or a dunk!