Daylight Saving Times ends on Sunday 2nd April, which means clocks are set back one hour AND you get an extra hour's sleep in before dog training on Sunday morning!
With the warmer months behind us, times will also be changing for the Club's Responsible Dog Ownership (RDO) Course and Puppy Classes.
Effective from Sunday 2nd April, the Club's Registration and Training Times for all classes will be:
- 8:00am: Registration desk for Adult Dog RDO Course (on alternate Sundays - see Training Dates) - Adult Dog RDO registrations close at 9:00am or if the class size cap of 10 dogs per Week 1 Class is reached
- 7:45-8:00am: Inspection Line for Class 2 & Activity Class (see below)
- 8:00–9:00am: Training Class 2 & Activity Class. Note: Activity Class will not resume after Easter, on 23rd April
- 9:15-10:00am: Registration desk opens for Puppy Classes (on alternate Sundays - see Training Dates) - Puppy Class registrations close at 10:00am or if the class size cap of 10 puppies per Week 1 Class is reached
- 8:30-9:00am: Inspection Line for RDO Course Classes, Foundation Class and Classes 1, 3 & 4
- 9:00-10:00am: RDO Course Classes, Foundation Class and Classes 1, 3 and 4
- 10:15–11:00am: Training for Puppy Classes
- 10:15-11:00am: Rally-O Class (TBC weekly)
The registration and training times are also listed in the Training Times page on the Club website
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled starts to ensure you have plenty of time for registration, inspection and training - give your dog and you time to settle before training, so that you both get the most out of the class.