The Eastern Suburbs Dog Training Club's annual Obedience Trial will be held on Saturday 30 September 2017 at the Bill Spilstead Complex for Canine Affairs, 44 Luddenham Road, Orchard Hills. (Scroll to the bottom of this page for a downloadable catalog.)
- CCD Ms T Geary (NSW)
- Novice Ms T Friezer (NSW)
- Open Ms E Temby (ACT)
- Open Mr T Giles (ACT)
- UD Miss H Martyn (NSW)
- UD MS J Walder (NSW)
- UDX Mr K Charnock (NSW)
- First, Second and Third Place - Trophy and Sash.
- Sash for Title gained on the day.
- President’s Trophy for highest scoring dog or bitch.
- Founder’s Trophy for highest scoring ESDTC Member
(In the event of identical scores being obtained for either of these Trophies, a ‘run-off’, conducted by Mr Turley, will determine the winner/s).
The Trial will be conducted under the Rules and Regulations of the Royal NSW Canine Council, a copy of which may be perused at the Secretary’s office.
In accordance with the Regulations Part II, it is the obligation of any person at a show who observes a dog behaving in an aggressive manner to report the incident either orally or in writing to a Member of the Show Committee as soon as possible on the day of the show.
The ESDTC Committee reserves the right to appoint or substitute a judge or judges, with or without notice, if necessary.
- President: Jason Lau
- Vice-President: Julie Brandon
- Secretary: Ilka Kolodziej
- Treasurer: Sherlyn Koo
- Trial Secretary: Julie Brandon
- Committee: Leonie Kelly, Lee Davis, Sandra Walker
RNSWCC Representative: Barbara McKittrick
Check-in time: 8-8:45am. Judging will commence at 9.00 am in catalogue order.
Note: Competitors who entered online or didn't include an SAE with their entry form can pick their cards up on the morning of the trial.